Coconut Oil (Fractionated)
**This is a liquid version of regular Coconut Oil. See Cocos Nucifera here**
What is "Coconut Oil (Fractionated)"?
INCI: Caprylic/Capric Tryglyceride
- Lightwieght, odourless and non-greasy (does not solidify)
- Great for lather in soaps and shampoos
- Contains anti-inflammatory and anti-itching properties
- Softens and moisturizes (good for weather and light-damaged skin)
- One of few oils that deeply penetrates hair strands
- Solid consistency (like a butter) but melts at room temperature
- High in Lauric acid (anti-bacterial) and Vitamins A, D and E
- Soothes sensitive skin, especially scaly skin and scalps
This version of Coconut Oil is used for products for which the oil shouldn't solidify. Great addition to hair products.
Used in CurlShoppe Products:
Coconut Oil Is Everything line (shampoo, conditioner, etc)